Up-front. Affordable. Flexible.
We try and cater for every budget and circumstance. So reach out.
- A picture, 200 words and a big, bold telephone number.
- Ideal for taxis, window cleaners and seamstress.
- Rank. Reach. Convert.
- These sites are tailored to the needs of the customer and the solutions you provide them.
- Restaurants, shops, trades, professionals and agency's.
One Page Site
- A scrolling site with several short sections.
- Ideal for takeaways, market stalls and hairdressers.
How much does a website cost?
Our prices start at £99, but that is just for a landing page containing basic information. Our prices could potentially reach £2000 for a fully fledged e-commerce site with over 100 items. But perhaps our standard pricing is around the £500.
What kind of businesses do you work with?
We prefer to work with local businesses and charities. The reason we exist is to help small Welsh enterprises compete on the world stage (or online high street). The David v Goliath attitude is where we get our name.
How does the payment process work?
On small site we operate a 50% deposit and 50% on completion. On larger sites we can scale that down to 33% deposit.
How long does it take to build a website?
We aim to take at most a month and some small projects we can do in a week. Thats because we don’t bite of more than we can chew. We prefer to do sites well rather than quickly and keep you in the loop throughout the process.